Thursday, November 25, 2010

Love Quotes - I


If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi


Falling in love is so hard on the knees. ~Aerosmith




In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged. ~Hans Nouwens


Like everybody who is not in love, he thought one chose the person to be loved after endless deliberations and on the basis of particular qualities or advantages. ~Marcel Proust, Remembrance of Things Past: Cities of the Plain, 1922


In springtime, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion or kisses whizzing by your head. ~Terri Guillemets


The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. ~G.K. Chesterton


I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night. ~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes


Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else. ~George Bernard Shaw


The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~Edward Thomas


[W]hen you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment