Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thinking of You




I’m looking at the moon tonight,
wondering if fairytales could come true.
I wonder if by some chance,
you’re thinking the same thought too.
Did your future overwhelm you,
when we chased our dreams that night?
Hopelessly walking the darkest path,
to try and find a hint of light.
There are many flaws within us,
but still I wish our hearts would meet.
In the brightest day or darkest hour,
our hearts could share one beat.
Don’t you wish you had someone,
to be there throughout your life?
A wish like this could be granted,
if you grasp my hand and hold it tight.
A gush of wind against my cheek
calms my heart of sorrow.
Though you’re gone, you’re always near,
in my past and present of tomorrow.
A hopeless born romantic,
ever searching for true love.
Curious about our future,
and the world that shines above.

No comments:

Post a Comment