Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Funny Joke _ Arab -Pepsi Ad

A disappointed salesman of Pepsi returns from his Middle East
assignment.

A friend asks, "Why weren't you successful with the Arabs?"

The salesman explains, "When I got posted in the Middle East, I was
very confident that I will make a good sales pitch as Pepsi is virtually
unknown there."

But, I had a problem....I didn't know how to speak Arabic. So, I
planned to convey the message through 3 posters...

First poster - a man crawling through the hot desert sand... totally
exhausted and panting ....

Second - the man is drinking our Pepsi ....

and Third - our man is now totally refreshed ....

Then these posters were pasted all over the place"

"That should have worked," said the friend.

The salesman replied, "Well, not only did I not speak Arabic, 
I also didn't realize that Arabs read from right to left..."

No comments:

Post a Comment